Patrick Savage is an associate attorney focused on civil litigation, particularly in the areas of professional liability defense for health care providers and long-term care facilities, as well as general property and casualty insurance coverage. A proud native of Louisville, Kentucky, Patrick moved to Virginia to attend law school at Washington & Lee, where he clerked for the Honorable Judge W. Chapman Goodwin in the Augusta County Circuit Court in Virginia’s 25th Judicial Circuit.
Prior to law school, Patrick earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Louisville, where he was a graduate with distinction. During this time, Patrick worked for Humana, Inc., as a member of the retail strategy team focusing on Medicare product strategy.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Louisville (M.B.A.)
- University of Miami (B.B.A.)
Areas of Practice:
- Auto, Boating & Recreational Vehicle Liability
- Coverage Analysis and Opinions
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Long-Term Care/Nursing Home Litigation
- Premises Liability