Glenn Williams is a general civil litigation attorney concentrating in the areas of general property and casualty, professional liability, insurance coverage, and commercial litigation. A native of Roanoke, Glenn graduated magna cum laude from The College of William & Mary and received his law degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law. During college, Glenn had several internships, including working for President W. Taylor Reveley III and the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Before law school, Glenn worked for the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C. in the Bureau of Consumer Protection. During law school, he gained experience working in the Office of the Chief Staff Attorney at the Supreme Court of Virginia and for the Honorable Judge Joel C. Hoppe in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. He also spent a year working with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia in Roanoke.
Previously, Glenn worked for Midkiff, Muncie & Ross P.C. concentrating in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Federal Black Lung litigation.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D.)
- The College of William & Mary (B.A., magna cum laude)
Areas of Practice:
- Auto, Boating & Recreational Vehicle Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- USDC for the Western District of Virginia
Professional Honors, Affiliations and Activities:
- Member – Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2021 Annual Planning Committee
- Member – Virginia State Bar
- Member – Virginia Bar Association
- Member – Roanoke Bar Association
- Membership pending – The Ted Dalton American Inn of Court
- North Cross Alumni Board
- Washington and Lee University School of Law Young Council