Frith Anderson + Peake regularly represents inter- and intrastate motor carriers, private fleet operators, and shippers. Our representation of transportation clients covers a wide range of civil and criminal matters, as well as issues and disputes arising out of transportation company’s day-to-day operations.
In addition to our 24-Hour Accident-Response Team, the attorneys at Frith Anderson + Peake offer assistance with a broad variety of regulatory compliance matters, including hazardous-material and federal and state motor-carrier safety regulations.
Trucking accidents can lead to complex disputes and litigation; expert legal advice and representation are necessary. Frith Anderson + Peake uses accident-scene investigations, electronic data, on-site evaluations, and expert witnesses to evaluate potential liability and provide effective trial representation.
We can help with a wide range of matters, including:
- Contract negotiation & preparation
- Regulatory compliance & licensing
- Employment, non-competition, & personnel matters
- Risk-management counseling
- Accident investigation supervision/coordination
- Insurance-coverage issues
- Tort-liability defense
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Freight loss & damage claims
- Fuel- and cargo-containment issues
- Environmental/toxic-tort claims
- Environmental clean-up obligations and procedures
- Traffic issues
- Workers’ compensation